Time / Priorities
- ‘As I look back on today, what did I do that was actually worth my time?’ — Susan David quoted in The Art of Showing Up
- What can I be OK with being bad at, and delegate, stop doing, or do to a kind of crappy level?
- How can I optimize for my main goal, and let go of others? – Hell Yeah or No by Derek Sivers
- To accomplish this goal, how can I really commit to it? – Hell Yeah or No by Derek Sivers
- What rituals can I add to my life?
- How can I incorporate play into more activities?
- Start with your values to design your schedule. How much time should you spend on yourself, relationships, and work to match your values? – Indistractable by Nir Eyal
- What stressors can I relieve?
- How can I work more pleasurable activities into my daily life?
- What should I remove from my life? – Hell Yeah or No by Derek Sivers
- How can I be less ambitious?
- What if it was easy?
Four Thousand Weeks by Oliver Burkeman:
- Where in your life are you pursuing comfort, when what’s called for is a little discomfort?
- In what ways have you yet to accept that you are who you are, not who you think you should be?
- Where are you still holding back until you feel like you know what you’re doing?
- What are the causes I want to champion? (Narrow it down.)
- What actions–what acts of generosity or care for the world, what ambitious schemes or investments in the distant future–might it be meaningful to undertake today, if you could come to terms with never seeing the results?
- What’s my definition of success? – Never Say You Can’t Survive by Charlie Jane Anders
- How can I make writing more fun? – Never Say You Can’t Survive by Charlie Jane Anders
- Am I judging yourself by standards of productivity that are impossible to meet? – Four Thousand Weeks by Oliver Burkeman
- What’s an intriguing way to describe my work? – Your Music and People by Derek Sivers
Frientimacy by Shasta Nelson:
- How can I be more vulnerable with my friends? (sharing my needs, do new things together, talk about relationship, sharing my successes, sharing my insecurities)
- How can I commit more to my friendships?
- What new things can I do or talk about with my friends?