A new annual tradition: the yearly Bento. A deep experience where we unpack the year that past and plan the year to come.
Reflecting on 2020, looking ahead to 2021:
- What happened in 2020, month by month?
- What themes or patterns stand out?
- What did you learn in 2020?
- Who were the key people in your life in 2020?
- Picture that it’s a year in the future and everything has gone your way, even better than you could have imagined. What does that look like?
- What needs to be true about you to make that future come true?
- What needs to be true about the people in your life for that to happen?
After all this reflection, we had to explain the conclusions we drew to two strangers and talk about each of us for ten minutes. It was a really helpful part of the exercise. Then that got translated into the Bento format, which I’m still not 100% sure I understand.