We are a global community working on a huge variety of projects.
But we rarely get a glimpse of what’s created in The Cave.
Come see what some of our members are passionate about.
Maggie Downs (Palm Springs, CA) – writing on the (time-traveling) power of smell – working on a book
- Scent is the only sense that isn’t filtered –> more direct line to memory, remembered emotions
- The Smellitzer – Disney aroma-diffusing machine
- I have little interest in going to Disney for the experience, but I am very interested in *how* Disney crafts and curates experience — this for smell, “go away green” to ‘hide’ the utilitarian necessities that might detract from the magic and illusion
- “Smell Walk” tours
- Art exhibit focused on smell by Sissel Tolaas
Wenlin Tan (Turin, Italy) – podcast on the heroine’s journey
Tim Vreeland (Ventura, CA) – CaveDay brings him peace – indirectly led to his ADHD diagnosis
Sana B (Toronto, Canada) – business coach
- We can learn from tapping into neglected parts of ourselves
- “Abundance mindset” –> accepting our uniqueness
Samia Minnicks (Richmond, VA) – photo restoration and wedding photographer with focus on Black love
- focus on impact vs. perfectionism with photo restoration
- falls in love with the subject of the photo for every photo restoration, such a deep time spent together that raises so many questions